BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Friday, February 20, 2015

Tell your story .......

Today I want to share an Art Journal with you and I have put together a small step by step tutorial on how I made the page. Hope you like it.

To create the background, I used different colors paint spray
Spray one color on the acetate and then spritz one or two time with water on top.

Press the acetate gentle to the background with the paint facing down. The paint will then look something like this. You can either dry it with a heatgun or just leave it to dry. When dry you add the next color .

Finished result with 3 colors. You can now choose to stamp, draw, write, make a collage or whatever you like.

I thought a collage would look good with my background, so I gathered some vintage ephemera matching the colors of the background. With scissors, gluestick, and a pencil I put together a collage. This part of the page can take some time before you feel it is ok.

Thank you for looking. Keep on creating.

1 comment:

  1. Do I like it??? I think its fabulous! Just a query, what ink would you use to stamp on am painted box? I'm thinking Stazon... Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday