BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, September 2, 2012

Skissedilla 174 - JOY

Sunday and another sketch is out at skissedilla. Sketch #174 is made by Nabon. 
I've been playin with some goodies from the Gauche Alchemy kit Show stoppers.
I love the yellow paper and the black music paper and I am very happy with the final result. Another page for our wedding album is done :-) 

The beautiful chipboard frame is from Scrap Matrix and I painted it with black cracle paint.
Hope you will find the time to play with us !


7 comments:

  1. Denne falt jeg bare helt for - fantastisk oppsett, herlig farge (jeg elsker gult!!) og splashene med svart var helt perfekt!!!

    klem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjempestilig side - herlig farge og kule spalsh! Like it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page! Love the black and yellow combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page. I love the paint splash.. GREAT PAGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful LO! Love all the splashes :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday