BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Monday, June 8, 2015

3 Mixedmedia cards!

Hi there, today I want to show you 3 mixedmedia cards I 've made for 3 creative friends. First I made the background for all 3 on one piece of scrap paper. I've used vintage bookpaper, gel medium and some scrap tissue paper with a stamped image on. I then added some gesso through a TH mask. When the background was dry I added some Ecoline colours. The stampotique stamps are printed on bookpaper and cut out. The dresses are scrap acrylic skins from a canvas project I did last month. To add texture to the ground I added some papertowel used to dry the paint on the background. Finally I've used some MT washi tape for the legs/arms.









2 comments:

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday