BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Monday, June 2, 2014

Easter holiday in pockets

Gauche Alchemy mixed media kits and pocket scrapbooking is a hit for me. These pages where made with the  purple people eater mixed media color kit . 
This is the latest pages I made for Gauche Alchemy newsletter for june. There are some changes in the shop, so please follow this link to get the news.
I also got a question on what pocket scrapbooking is. It is just a word I use for doing scrapbooking in pockets. Using products meant for Project Life, but also other brands.


1 comment:

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday