BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, June 15, 2014

2014 vacation

Hello there. I'm back home in Norway, finally unpacked and happy creating in my studio again. Today I have working on two projects. One of them I can't share with you yet, but it is for a chunky ATC swap with Vivas Las Vegastamps, you can get more information about the swap here. There is still some spots available at this moment.

My second project is a layout made for the sketch6 at the SODAlicious blog . A cool sketch to work with and I just mirror it. I've used plenty of SODAlicious goodies on the page + some gesso and ink.
Tomorrow I'm back to normal days with work for another two weeks.. What happend then I will come back to... Have a fantastic sunday wherever you are. <3 p="">






2 comments:

  1. Seriously cool stuff Linda! thanks for the card - I had a fun birthday today and am enjoying the last few minutes by visiting my blogging buddies, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool my friend, very cool! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday