BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Great News

What do you say when the queen of mix media and shop owner ask you to join her creative team? When you get your speak back after your shock, you say yes. And that is just what I did a little while ago. I'm so honored that little will be working with all these great artist that I have been admired for some time now. Can't wait to start playing and I know this will be great fun and very inspirational. 
Please visit the Mix Media Place and check out all the info about the fantastic ladies I'll be working with. Doing the happy dance now all the way down to my studio…. 



9 comments:

  1. Gratulerer så mye Linda!!! Dette er jo helt fantastisk!
    klem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conrats Linda! Happy to be on the team with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juhuu! Gratla så mye, kreativ gjeng dette :)
    Lykke t!

    Smask fra meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congratulations Linda! So happy for you, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A BIG congrats to you my friend! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Linda! So happy about you! Big hugs from Romania! Alina

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday