Yesterday I played with my Wacom board. I got it for xmas, but have not used it much. I figured if I practice, I will be better and then able to use it when I'm working in photoshop and illustrator. Doodling was a great way to practice.I have a long way to go, but rather pleased with my first attempt and yes it is a self portrait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
CANDY IS NOW CLOSED. THIS CANDY ENDs MAY 18th 06.00pm norwegian time. Jeg har fødselsdag i mai og har lyst til å feire med en liten v...
-
Hadde lyst å feire alt det kjekke som skjer og hva er vel bedre enn å feire med en RAK. Jeg er så heldig å ha kommet med på 2 nye designt...

Ok, I'm speechless! Jo x
ReplyDeleteHey, hot with glasses!
ReplyDeletewow, its fab Linda, x
ReplyDeleteThat is AMAZING...I love it!
ReplyDeleteWow this is amazing Linda! Fabulous self protrait! Wow!
ReplyDelete