BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pixie dust paperie challenge #1




I've scraplifted my very talented friend Lauren this is her creation.

No way am I able to create cards up to her standard, but I'm so glad for this opportunity.
I've chose to lift the lined paper, embossed crown, the hearth and of course the thank you ( TAKK ) Lauren will understand why!  Lauren is a master of mixing soft colors with vibrant and make it look really stylish. 

Here are my 4 cards. I've used TH hearth dies and scrap paper


Pop over to Pixi Dust Paperie and check out the challenge, submit date is nov 5th.

7 comments:

  1. This is so cool, I bet you have lots of fun creating them, I know what you mean, Lauren just has the most brilliant idea, I adore her work as much as you do and I am sure many out there will agree to this.
    Thanks for playing along with Pixie's first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Linda and I am awe struck on a regular basis with Lauren's work too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥♥♥HA!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥

    ok, OF COURSE i am totally honored by your lovely tribute and **WOW** you did such a wonderful job "lifting" these so faithfully...and yet giving them such a ♥FABULOUS♥ "miss linda" vibe that is all their own too!

    but you know i am also really REALLLLLLLLLY laughing at the "TAKK" (as opposed to "TAK") sentiment...so you didn't want four cards that said "ceiling" then?! really??!?! that seems odd! :) :) :) :) :)

    (ps: you are AWESOME have i mentioned that lately?! this has totally made my day! ♥♥♥)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Å - disse var skikkelig stilige!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long time no see! Sorry for that I did not visited Your blog. I'm looking for a wedding dress and it's very hard to find a dress with no lace, diamonds, etc. =.=

    Your heart card are AWESOME!Love the colours *____* I have to admit that TAKK makes me laugh because in Polish TAK means YES :D

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday