BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Saturday, July 24, 2010

yesterdays findings

Windows cleaned, spiders removed and yes we are now settled in to our home in Denmark, where we will spend the next 3 weeks.
Yesterday I took my bike and visit some of the local charity shops.
This is some of my findings:
When I'm down here I love going to fairs and markeds in the area to look for treasures. ( And what I think is treasures is not always what the others think is treasures) but I also need to have a check at the local charity shops to see if I can find anything to use on my projects. Yesterday I found many laces and buttons. But my favorite yesterday is old domino game with black thin dominoes. I also had my eyes on a little red typewrite, but I was not gonna carry it on my back when riding my bike.. Hopefully it will get it next time I'm in town. 
Today I'm a creater, not a shopper and tonight we are going to dine in a local and cosy fish restaurant...

3 comments:

  1. Linda you bought some great bits, look forward to seeing your altered dominoes as they are such fun to do. Enjoy yourself. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du er jammen meg flink til å finne skattene! Kjempe mye fint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post made me smile. I love charity shops, (we call them thrift shops here) I can spend days in them. They are such gold mines. Looks like you found some delightful treasures.
    Hugs & Blessings
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday