Last card for today . Yes another x-mas card. I've coloured a Hänglar og Stänglar image with distress ink. His hat has got some Stickles frosted lace. I've used brown and red bazzill and sentiment stamp from Panduro.
The ribbon is from Europris and the bling is from Kort og Godt.
I've made this card for friday sketchers # 82
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
CANDY IS NOW CLOSED. THIS CANDY ENDs MAY 18th 06.00pm norwegian time. Jeg har fødselsdag i mai og har lyst til å feire med en liten v...
-
Hadde lyst å feire alt det kjekke som skjer og hva er vel bedre enn å feire med en RAK. Jeg er så heldig å ha kommet med på 2 nye designt...
Gorgeous card :-) I love this image ,,, very cute and the colours you used are lovely ;-)
ReplyDeleteLuv
Lols x x
Så koselig kort med en fin liten Hänglargutt;)
ReplyDeletewow Linda gorgeous Hanglar card, love the touch of bling
ReplyDeleteMina xxx