BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Friday Sketchers 69 and A spoon Full of Sugar

This weeks challenge 69 at Friday Scketcher is a wonderful sketch from Jacqueline. For this project I have used spellbinders to make the sircles. I've used Distess Ink on the edges and on the image stamp.
Paper : Bazill , Bo Bunny- Eire Dublin
Stamp : Shorty n' frineds, Norsk stempelblad
Tag : Kreativ
Bling : Kort og Godt

The challenge 69 at A Spoon Full of Sugar this week is called Fall Into Autumn. I'm playing this challenge as well with this project.


4 comments:

  1. Linda, this is beautiful! I love owls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little owls are cute.
    The colours and the colouring on the owls is wonderful.
    A beautiful card.

    Hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så herlig kort! Jeg har en award som venter på deg i bloggen min! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday