BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, September 6, 2009

Friday Sketchers 68 + A spoon full of sugar

This card is made for the challenge of the Friday Sketchers where you can find a great sketch from Heidi this week. And at the challenge of A Spoon Full of Sugar the theme is called distressing and therefore this is my first card for two challenges.
It's my mum's birthday in september, so this card is for her. I wanted to try something new. I like the vintage style, and wanted to try a lighter version. I'm really happy with the the result. The edges is distressed with 'making memories' edge distresser. I didn't ink the edges as I would have done normally.
Paper : Bazill , Premium glitter scrapbook paper #36,Bo Bunny
Text : Word art
Swirl : Spellbinders , I covered with clossy accents.
Unknown : Pink organza, hearth 'made with love' , pearls
Picture is from the internet.



3 comments:

  1. wauw super flot kort. Smukt papir..alle detaljerne er utroligt smukke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyyydelig kort! Så mange forseggjorte detaljer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow♥WOW♥wow!!! linda, this is AMAZING!!! what a beautiful combination of elements... (♥ those flourishes!) ...and then you've done such a wonderful job of distressing them. did i already say, "WOW!"?? (that's ok...it's worth repeating!)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday