BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Friday, July 22, 2016

Great moment

Hello there and happy summer to you. I finally put my head together and made a layout. I have been wanting to do this for a long time but have not had the time. When I found the sketch Aida made for the 13art Artelier sketch challenge this month I made time to do it.

I have been playing with various media and paper from 13arts. Media used is Gel meium, Magic multipurpose powder, Acrylic liquid medium, Gold Microspheres, Splash: black, pink and white, Mist: Perl old goldpastel white, pastel white, pearl black, pearl gold and pastel pink. Paper was from the Out of the blue collection 6x6" paper pad. I also used two different stencils to create the background pattern. The big flower from 13arts shop was perfect for this wedding layout.



Details of the doily mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday