BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Saturday, August 29, 2015

Epic

Last year I was lucky to get this page published in the french Magazine Histoires de pages September edition. I was asked to make a tutorial on how to use acrylic paint on layout background. This is how the page turned out. The picture is a selfie of my son and I the day before he left for England to start on his bachelor education at Falmouth university. If you have the magazine you will find my page and tutorial at page 57 in the September2014  edition.

This weekend I am attending a creative crop in Egersund and I know I will have a blast with creative friends and lots of inspiration. Take care and have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours and textures you've created - another stunning layout! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday