BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Thursday, July 9, 2015

It’s all about architecture!

Hi there. I'm soon off for a week on vacation with my two favourite persons on earth, but before we leave I want to share a small projects I've been working on the last two days.

One of my favourite shop for buying mixedmedia supplies on the net is  The Mixed Media Place The Design team host a creative gym every month. This month it is all about architecture. This my take on the exercise. I bought two houses made out of cork and used various material and mediums to create the texture and colours. Prima crackle paste white. Liquitex super heavy gel, Liquitex heavy white gesso, various Ecoline colors and Glimmer mist sprays. Found objects in my boxes of treasure. Wishing you all a creative and fun weekend.






6 comments:

  1. Så utrolig stilig Linda!! Fantastisk farge, tenk å bo i et rååååsa hus da :D
    Takk for at du ble med på utfordringen vår inne på Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great - love the colours and textures! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo wonderful Linda. Makes me think of the fairy tale... huff and puff and blow your house down!! I guess your house of bricks would stand up the longest!!!!! These are two fabulous architectural creations. j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my world! These are awesome and cute at the same time! Thank you so much for joining the Mixed Media Place's challenge and sharing your art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda you have use your magic again! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work! Thanks for sharing with Mixed Media Place !

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday