BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Friday, June 21, 2013

Gauche ALchemy + Helmar products = awesome

Happy friday everyone. Today I have a fun project to show you. A wall hanging I made for my husband. This is my project for the Swap with Gauche Alchemy and Helmar. I had great fun creating it and hope you like it. 



If you want to know more about how I made them and what I made them with, please check the link to the Gauche Alchemy blogpost. I do have a few detail pictures here that you might want to look at.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday