BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Saturday, March 16, 2013

Travel Kit for Art Journaling and minialbum

Yesterday I had this image on facebook and Instagram. It is my travelkit for ArtJournaling and travel minialbum. 


I got some questions on what was in the kit, so here goes:
Two set with alphabet stamps and some small background stamps.

One Art Journal, One small journal to write in when on daytrips, on minialbum made of envelopes, where I will put info papers, tickets, receipts etc. A book for reading and inspiration.

Black ink pad, smal acrylic block, gluestick, 2waterbrushes, 2water-soluble colors, black magic pencil, pink and black marker, small sprits bottle, two washi tape, watercolor,small pair of scissors and stapler.

Various journaling cards, travel stickers, flairs with travel theme.

Hope this was helpful.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a great little kit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks like the perfect way to travel. Thanks for the tip..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, making a small travel kit like this is a brilliant idea. Love it!
    Ha en flott og kreativ helg :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday