BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Saturday, July 21, 2012

Explore colorful Art

Sodalicious have a fantastic Art Journal challenge in their blog. I love the inspiration from the Design Team, both for Art Journaling, but also as a inspiration for my scrapbook pages. Challenge #6 is  Today's challenge will show you (your personality) from the other side. What besides daily routine are you interested inDo you have any passionsHobbies? What is your escape (break) from everyday life?

For me my escape is my time in my studio. So my mantra for this page is Explore colorful Art.
Material : Sodalicious tape and pattern paper. Various bright paint, cassette tape, scrap paper and gesso. Words from Scrap365

This week we visited Aros Art museum in Aarhus. Here are some images from the outside of the museum. I will post images from the inside in another post.









2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos my friend. Some pretty amazing art. And I just love your journal page..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fab AJ page, love the colours, it's such a great piece of creative work of art :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday