BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, May 27, 2012

Skissedilla #165




This week we've used my first sketch for Skissedilla
After playing with photoshop for a few months at school, I finally can make sketches. And I love making them. 
Here is my take on the sketch.

I've had a beautiful Scrap Matrix chipboard three in my supply box for a few months now and I'm so happy I finally had a picture just shouting for it. My metallic grasshopper is my garden gnome at Fanø. I just had to use the beautiful map alphabet that I got from my dear friend Lauren. You can get them and lots of other yummy stuff from her Etsy shop Just enough stuff.


6 comments:

  1. Så herlig layout, Linda! Superkul gresshoppe, grønt tre og grønne flekker ; ) Og stilig kart alfabet! Ha en fortsatt strålende pinse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What an amazing, inspiring sketch and your layout is so gorgeous and cute!!! Really arty too and I love that tree and the effect you've given it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of the sketch.. That tree looks so cool.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! You did a wonderful job with the sketch....the drawing and the lo...fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful LO with great details.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday