BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, January 31, 2016

New beginnings

This weekend I attended one of my favourite crop in Norway - Papirfesten. This time I had a short demo for Scrappegarasjen on how to use Brusho. (I know there where some picture taken, so maybe I will get my hand on them and put them in here later).  Rest of the day I played in my art journal. I wanted to make a page for the Mixed media place challenge Beginnings and this is what I made. I'm so in to creating collages these days and love trying out new techniques and search for great inspiration. Here I wanted to play with different colours than I'm used to.

And while I was inspired by the challenge I had to make another page, this time I made it in my Kate Crane book from the Wanderlust2016 class. Wishing you all a good Sunday and please look out for each other, you never know when you are needed. Spread your love.


5 comments:

  1. Så utrolig herlige sider Linda!! Digger disse collage-sidene dine!
    Og takk for at du er med på vår creative gym challenge hos Mixed Media Place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could do work like this! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your style! Both pages are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as always Linda! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love these! So whimsical and stunning! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Birgit's Mixed Media Art Crew

I'm doing the happy dance this week! Finally I can share this fantastic great news. I've been asked to join  Birgit's ...