BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, January 31, 2016

New beginnings

This weekend I attended one of my favourite crop in Norway - Papirfesten. This time I had a short demo for Scrappegarasjen on how to use Brusho. (I know there where some picture taken, so maybe I will get my hand on them and put them in here later).  Rest of the day I played in my art journal. I wanted to make a page for the Mixed media place challenge Beginnings and this is what I made. I'm so in to creating collages these days and love trying out new techniques and search for great inspiration. Here I wanted to play with different colours than I'm used to.

And while I was inspired by the challenge I had to make another page, this time I made it in my Kate Crane book from the Wanderlust2016 class. Wishing you all a good Sunday and please look out for each other, you never know when you are needed. Spread your love.


5 comments:

  1. Så utrolig herlige sider Linda!! Digger disse collage-sidene dine!
    Og takk for at du er med på vår creative gym challenge hos Mixed Media Place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could do work like this! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your style! Both pages are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as always Linda! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love these! So whimsical and stunning! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday