BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Thursday, January 7, 2016

Wanderlust 2016 - Wanderlust book

In november I signed up for an year long online workshop called Wanderlust, hosted by the very creative Kasia and her Jamie, you can find some more information about the workshop here.
The activities started January first. As a creative boost I'm also doing an Art Journal: Wanderlust book, inspired by Wanderlust book videos made by Kasia.
This is my first spread in my Wanderlust book. Following the prompt we where giving, I used the word Grow, a word there is over 50 synonyms and some of the most important for me right now is develop, stretch, expand, branch out, burst forth and spring up.

The page in progress


1 comment:

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday