BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Monday, February 8, 2016

Bømlo Scrappevake - Mixed media card class

This weekend I went to Bømlo Scrappevake where I was invited to teach 3 mixed media classes. Today I want to share pictures from the mixedmedia card class I had on saturday morning : Hvit Lykke! 11 creative ladies did an amazing job with their cards.

Here are my two examples made for the class.


The kits had som real treasure and with help from scrappy friends I managed to get beautiful Prima flowers to all the ladies at my class.

A groupselfie from the class is a must :-)

 Students working hard.
I will share more pictures from the event later this week.


1 comment:

  1. That class looks like it was so much fun! Your examples are gorgeous and I love the kits you put together!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday