BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Thursday, June 4, 2015

The fun of ATC

Some of my friends and I are having an ATC swap every month and this is my ATC's for May. The theme where Ocean and I made a blowfish stamp I used on my ATC.
Here is the sketch inspired by the ATC theme Ocean.

Here I am carving the stamp with test prints in-between the carving.

Some of the layers on the background. Gesso and paint. I also had a layer with embossing, using a handmade stencil with fishes.

Here is my ATC. The fish got the name Marinus = of the sea.
Wishing you a creative weekend. I will be busy sewing and making books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Birgit's Mixed Media Art Crew

I'm doing the happy dance this week! Finally I can share this fantastic great news. I've been asked to join  Birgit's ...