BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Thursday, June 4, 2015

The fun of ATC

Some of my friends and I are having an ATC swap every month and this is my ATC's for May. The theme where Ocean and I made a blowfish stamp I used on my ATC.
Here is the sketch inspired by the ATC theme Ocean.

Here I am carving the stamp with test prints in-between the carving.

Some of the layers on the background. Gesso and paint. I also had a layer with embossing, using a handmade stencil with fishes.

Here is my ATC. The fish got the name Marinus = of the sea.
Wishing you a creative weekend. I will be busy sewing and making books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday