BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Monday, June 8, 2015

3 Mixedmedia cards!

Hi there, today I want to show you 3 mixedmedia cards I 've made for 3 creative friends. First I made the background for all 3 on one piece of scrap paper. I've used vintage bookpaper, gel medium and some scrap tissue paper with a stamped image on. I then added some gesso through a TH mask. When the background was dry I added some Ecoline colours. The stampotique stamps are printed on bookpaper and cut out. The dresses are scrap acrylic skins from a canvas project I did last month. To add texture to the ground I added some papertowel used to dry the paint on the background. Finally I've used some MT washi tape for the legs/arms.









2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Love the newsprint faces - such a great detail, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Birgit's Mixed Media Art Crew

I'm doing the happy dance this week! Finally I can share this fantastic great news. I've been asked to join  Birgit's ...