BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, June 16, 2013

Skissedilla sketch#215

Today is a fantastic day here in Norway, at least where I am. I'm taking a few days off before I start working again. I finished my exam and school, now is just the waiting time to get the results. 
It is sunday and that means we have a new sketch out at Skissedilla. This is my take on the sketch, image of the two guys in my life being silly in front of the camea, just as I like it. 
As I said earlier this week, I I have some fantastic great news and I can't wait to share it with you tomorrow. Until then, have a fantastic evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday