BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, June 16, 2013

Skissedilla sketch#215

Today is a fantastic day here in Norway, at least where I am. I'm taking a few days off before I start working again. I finished my exam and school, now is just the waiting time to get the results. 
It is sunday and that means we have a new sketch out at Skissedilla. This is my take on the sketch, image of the two guys in my life being silly in front of the camea, just as I like it. 
As I said earlier this week, I I have some fantastic great news and I can't wait to share it with you tomorrow. Until then, have a fantastic evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

The village Milicz, Poland

Photo from the village of Milicz, Poland