BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Friday, June 21, 2013

Gauche ALchemy + Helmar products = awesome

Happy friday everyone. Today I have a fun project to show you. A wall hanging I made for my husband. This is my project for the Swap with Gauche Alchemy and Helmar. I had great fun creating it and hope you like it. 



If you want to know more about how I made them and what I made them with, please check the link to the Gauche Alchemy blogpost. I do have a few detail pictures here that you might want to look at.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday for June

Her er mitt juni prosjekt laget til Crew Member Wednesday for Birgit Koopsen , sjekk bloggen hennes for link til video og flere bilder...