BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Friday, July 29, 2011

A stroll through Amsterdam


This is my first time playing at Elles studio - sketch thursday , really like their sketches and the products they have looks like something I would need to buy in near future, very yummy. For this page I have used some Dabber paint, paper from FancyPants, Masking Tape for Craft4you and letters from Jenny Bowlin and MM.



I also want to tell you about my dear friend Nathalie new blogPlease check this link to find out more about her great work and classes. I have been to several of them and I she is the best. 


Just an AJ I made early last week that want to share with you, enjoy your weekend and take good care of your loved ones. Hugs





2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee the lo!! LOVING all the circles and loveeeeeeeeee the journal page... loving all that red! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! it's not FAIR to put two amazing things in one post... how am i supposed to choose which to love ♥THE MOST♥??!?!?! (just kidding... keep 'em coming... you know i can't get enough!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday