BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy mail and tags

A few months back I sent some ATC's to Linda R and this week I received a really nice goodiebag with a beautiful card, ATC, Tag and some really nice scrapgoodies...
Thank you Linda <3

This month we have two crop meetings at Scrapshop and we are planning to swap tags and x-mas presents. I've made two tags, one for each crop.

They are both metal tags I bought from Etsy. The first one I decorated with Alkohol Ink - I then stampet over with a music sheet stamp from Aladine.( I won the stamp and a trimmer for beeing VERY active on the PACS-forum )


Well back to the tag. The flower is an ordinary prima flower that I have colored with distress-ink and on top I have embossed with clear embossing. In the middle I've fastened a vintage button. I've used different ribbons and part of an old necklace to decorate at the top.


My next tag is also painted with alkohol Ink, and I embossed a Stampscape tree with Platinum Utee. The Tim Holtz bird is made of grungepaper, distress ink, music stamp and stickles. I've also used a vintage button and different kind of trimmings.

Both tags are inspired of Tim Holtz 12 xmas tags and are for the GC78 : spicy supply challenge - Sewing Notions

3 comments:

  1. Den ATC'ene i midten der var bare RÅlekker, herlige farger og fresht med sorte kontraster. Ønsker deg en herlig søndag

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowee Linda such fabby tags. Love your work. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome.. Sorry it took so long..
    Your tags looks wonderful my friend.. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

The village Milicz, Poland

Photo from the village of Milicz, Poland