BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Saturday, July 24, 2010

yesterdays findings

Windows cleaned, spiders removed and yes we are now settled in to our home in Denmark, where we will spend the next 3 weeks.
Yesterday I took my bike and visit some of the local charity shops.
This is some of my findings:
When I'm down here I love going to fairs and markeds in the area to look for treasures. ( And what I think is treasures is not always what the others think is treasures) but I also need to have a check at the local charity shops to see if I can find anything to use on my projects. Yesterday I found many laces and buttons. But my favorite yesterday is old domino game with black thin dominoes. I also had my eyes on a little red typewrite, but I was not gonna carry it on my back when riding my bike.. Hopefully it will get it next time I'm in town. 
Today I'm a creater, not a shopper and tonight we are going to dine in a local and cosy fish restaurant...

3 comments:

  1. Linda you bought some great bits, look forward to seeing your altered dominoes as they are such fun to do. Enjoy yourself. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du er jammen meg flink til å finne skattene! Kjempe mye fint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post made me smile. I love charity shops, (we call them thrift shops here) I can spend days in them. They are such gold mines. Looks like you found some delightful treasures.
    Hugs & Blessings
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

The village Milicz, Poland

Photo from the village of Milicz, Poland