BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, July 18, 2010

x-mas gift box

Gingersnap Creations challenge Once in a Blue Moon Challenge this time is - CASE a Ginger.
When I saw the box over at Ginger Gem Scrappy Suzanne'blog, I just knew I had to make my own.
I'm in a 'x-mas in july' mood, so the fairy turned in to a snowman. I've used red acrylic paint on the box, after several other color attempts. ( We not gonna talk about that now )

Scrappy Suzanne's box

The snowman is one of my first stamps I ever bought , but he's only been used a few times. He is from Rubber Stampede. I colored him with my Promakers. The sentiment stamp is a freebe from Craft Stamper Magazine. Leftover patternpaper from 7Gypsies, snowflakepunch from Martha Stewart.



Here is the box before painted, bought at a local charity shop for approx $1

The x-mas gift box are for these challenges :

5 comments:

  1. You have done a great job Linda. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Himmel og hav så nydelige esker du har dekorert!!!

    ;o)Gry-Beate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så flott juleboks du har laget!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flott boks du har dekorert. Kjempe fin å gi bort gave i.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your box, it looks fab.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

The village Milicz, Poland

Photo from the village of Milicz, Poland