Anothe x-mas card from me. I've folded 5 squares to create the x-mas three. For Nowergian instruction how to fold it, please follow the link to Stampartic. This card is made for two challenges. The first one is over at The secret crafter saturday challenge, where they want x-mas tree's. The x-mas tree is decorated with Stickles glitterglue and have a sparkling star at the top. Over at the cuttlebug challenge they want glitter. I've used Bazzill paper for the card and frames. The paper in the x-mas three is wrapping paper. The star I've got from the nice girl Eva. The sentiment stamp is from Kreativ Hobby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
CANDY IS NOW CLOSED. THIS CANDY ENDs MAY 18th 06.00pm norwegian time. Jeg har fødselsdag i mai og har lyst til å feire med en liten v...
-
Hadde lyst å feire alt det kjekke som skjer og hva er vel bedre enn å feire med en RAK. Jeg er så heldig å ha kommet med på 2 nye designt...
Linda, woweeeeeeee! This is incredible, what a fabulous card for Wendy's challenge! I am really struggling with the image that I picked for this challenge and had considered trying to 'make' a tree rather than stamp/print an image. This is grogeous. I always love dropping by at your blog as I never know what style of card you'll have made... you are so clever! Jo x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Love that Christmas Tree.
ReplyDeleteGlenda
Lovely
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
Beautiful! Your folding work is perfect :)
ReplyDeleteThis is `gorgeous` Thanks for joining in with the CB Challenges..
ReplyDeleteTerrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/
Fabulous card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
your card is so clean and crisp, you really created a perfect beauty!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at cuttlebug challenge blog!
Wonderful tree, fabulous card.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby