BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bedtime stories - AJ Sodalicious

Here is my take on Sodalicious Art Journal challenge 54: Bedtime stories.
The first thing that hit my mind when reading the prompt was that I wanted to draw a person sleeping in bed. And when I'd done that, and painted the rest of the page with yummy Ecolines, the text came to me when looking at the Sodalicious pattern paper Cook Eat Wash Repeat. 

Here is the face drawn and I found some dried babywipes I'd used on an earlier project, thought it look like a perfect sleeping pillow.

Detail from the finished page.

Thank you for looking.





2 comments:

  1. Great page, Linda! Love your attention to details :) kissinia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool my friend! Love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday