BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Thursday, June 26, 2014

Right & Wrong

I admit I am a big admire of the SODAlicious DT girls and all the fantastic project they creates. I have had a busy year but finally I've found time to play with their challenge again. This page is made for the latest Art Journal challenge Right & Wrong . The is picture is taken at a goodwill store in New York. I really loved the color of these shoes and as you can imagine the size was not for me.
Wishing you a fantastic weekend. I'm spending mine at a 4days long calligraphy course here in Sandnes, I will have photos and text to show you when the course is over.



3 comments:

  1. I like your work, I'm also familiar to that feeling about wrong sized shoes :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always - love your textures and colors :)

    And yep, I know the feeling! Especially during nice shoe sales I feel my feet are always of wrong size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear and they look stunning too - but at least you got to enjoy them and they inspired this fabulous page, Jo x PS Did my card reach you? I am worried I may have used your old address.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday for June

Her er mitt juni prosjekt laget til Crew Member Wednesday for Birgit Koopsen , sjekk bloggen hennes for link til video og flere bilder...