BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, June 15, 2014

2014 vacation

Hello there. I'm back home in Norway, finally unpacked and happy creating in my studio again. Today I have working on two projects. One of them I can't share with you yet, but it is for a chunky ATC swap with Vivas Las Vegastamps, you can get more information about the swap here. There is still some spots available at this moment.

My second project is a layout made for the sketch6 at the SODAlicious blog . A cool sketch to work with and I just mirror it. I've used plenty of SODAlicious goodies on the page + some gesso and ink.
Tomorrow I'm back to normal days with work for another two weeks.. What happend then I will come back to... Have a fantastic sunday wherever you are. <3 p="">






2 comments:

  1. Seriously cool stuff Linda! thanks for the card - I had a fun birthday today and am enjoying the last few minutes by visiting my blogging buddies, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool my friend, very cool! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Birgit's Mixed Media Art Crew

I'm doing the happy dance this week! Finally I can share this fantastic great news. I've been asked to join  Birgit's ...