BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, August 25, 2013

Skissedilla skisse #222

Wow what a beatufiul sunday we have here in Norway. The sun is shining and the temperature is good. I just came home from a fantastic crop in Egersund. It was arranged by Brit and LindaØ from Skissedilla. We where 50 ladies creating from 9am to 12midnight. These crops give me som much inspiration when I am back in my studio. I am also going to Egersund next week for my  Art Journal class, so looking forward to it.  Today we also have a new sketch in the Skissedilla blog and this is my take on this weeks sketch #222, hope you will find time to play.






2 comments:

  1. En herlig rosa LO!!
    Så fint med de blomsterklyngene.
    Ha ei fin og kreativ uke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this Linda! Soooooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday for June

Her er mitt juni prosjekt laget til Crew Member Wednesday for Birgit Koopsen , sjekk bloggen hennes for link til video og flere bilder...