BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A year in the life of an ArtJournal may 15th




THE PROMPT: Bloom Where You're Planted
ie: count your blessings
THE STUFF: Scrapbooking flower embelishments
ie: prima flowers, stickers
THE TECHNIQUE: paint/stamp/stain the flowers

This started out totally different then the result is. I think there is 4 different layers of scrap paper decorated with flowers. At the end I used some Prima flowers and then everything was covered with white gesso before I used some Dylusions spray. I've  also used some pink Pan Pastell with a Dylusions flower mask. I used my pink Zig pen to draw around the lines of the Prima flowers.


6 comments:

  1. A very true quote! Fantastic texture here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så digg - og ikke minst inspirerende!! Fikk lyst til å scrappe litt!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and colourings Linda, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that looks like it was a fun page to do. I just love that quote...

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I love the quote...perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

The village Milicz, Poland

Photo from the village of Milicz, Poland