BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Monday, August 29, 2011

Challenged by Scrappehuset.


I was challenged by Scrappehuset approx a month agoe. This is what I created. Please check what my challenge was and the other girls great results here: Scrappehuset.

We have now moved in to the new house and I have got my own craft studio. It is 25kvm and I so looking forward to paint and decorate it. Right now I have my desk by the window and the most important tools and things around me.I will show more, when the walls are finished etc.


Right now I have some homework to do.. Oooo I just love school!!

8 comments:

  1. Kul LO!!! Gleder meg til å komme på besøk!
    Mange klemmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have your own art room.
    The LO is terrific, great page. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stilig Linda:) liker godt tråd-detaljen, tags og maling.
    Til lykke med nytt studio:) og lykke til videre med skolen;) Klem;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool layout! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyyyyyy for your new craft space! I loveeeeeee the lo!! LOVING the paint and layers!:):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the house move was stress free! I'm catching up with Blogland having taken a bit of a break due to work. Love everything you've been doing lately - you really have found your craft 'groove'. Everything you do is so fresh and unique and I love this layout! Big hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do love seeing your LO's. And this one looks wonderful.. Looks like a wonderful space to create. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippee on the scrap space! I love this lo Linda! The background paper is perfect...everything on top of it just 'pops'! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

The village Milicz, Poland

Photo from the village of Milicz, Poland