BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You've got mail !!!

Look what I got for my birthday yesterday.
This first card is from my dear friend DottyJo from UK. 
It's really beautiful and I love the paperpiecing.
Thankyou Jo, I love it !


This second card is from my friend Kort-Kari, she doesn't have her own blog but makes the most wonderfull cards. Love the new Tim Holtz dies and sentiment stamp from Kort&Godt

Kari - Tusen takk for kjempeflotte kort :-)

6 comments:

  1. Flotte bursdagskort du har fått, gratulerer så mye med dagen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grattis med vel overstått! -Flotte kort du har fått!
    Klem T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så tøft dette var, gratulerer med vell overstått :-)
    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, glad you liked your card. I love Kari's card, it's stunning... that girl should have a blog!!!! Hope you had a happy, happy birthday, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥♥♥ oh happy HAPPY birthday!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥
    ...or, if you prefer...
    ♥♥♥ gratulerer med dagen og mange flere!!! ♥♥♥
    :) :) :) :) :)

    i am sorry i missed it, but i hope you had an absolutely *WONDERFUL* day... (you definitely got some LOVELY cards!!!) ...and that the coming year will be the best yet!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay cuuute litlle lady card...from Dotty Jo...the second card also so lovely nice sentiment...wait my card dear it is on the way to your home...sorry a bit late :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

The village Milicz, Poland

Photo from the village of Milicz, Poland