BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gratla med dagen !

I made this card a few weeks agoe and it's for a man turning 45, and yes he loves cooking. I found the image on the internet, and I'm sorry I can't remember where, shame on me. I've used vanilla bazzill and patternpaper from Nille. I've paintet distress cracle paint over the clock image and attached a fork and a knife charms behind the clock. The dialect happy birthday sentiment is from Norsthstarstamp. The numbers are basic grey letters and the metal is from Kort&Godt

I'm entering this card to these challenges :

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the crackled clock and the knife and fork charms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stilig kort dette, tøft motiv og tekst.
    klem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi-hi, dette kortet var jo bare såå herlig da! Skikkelig kult motiv, og så flott med blingdetaljer under klokka, som forøvrig ble knalltøff. Hvorfor i all verden har ikke jeg prøvd distress crackle paint? Hmm...
    Ha en strålende kveld!
    God klem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Love the fork & knife accents! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that image and the knife and fork - very clever!!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Birthday Greeting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh--that image is just SO PERFECT for this!!! it's totally making me smile, and i bet it made the recipient laugh, too! i love the clock...and those little dangly silverwares are FAB!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

The village Milicz, Poland

Photo from the village of Milicz, Poland