BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Friday Sketchers 69 and A spoon Full of Sugar

This weeks challenge 69 at Friday Scketcher is a wonderful sketch from Jacqueline. For this project I have used spellbinders to make the sircles. I've used Distess Ink on the edges and on the image stamp.
Paper : Bazill , Bo Bunny- Eire Dublin
Stamp : Shorty n' frineds, Norsk stempelblad
Tag : Kreativ
Bling : Kort og Godt

The challenge 69 at A Spoon Full of Sugar this week is called Fall Into Autumn. I'm playing this challenge as well with this project.


4 comments:

  1. Linda, this is beautiful! I love owls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little owls are cute.
    The colours and the colouring on the owls is wonderful.
    A beautiful card.

    Hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så herlig kort! Jeg har en award som venter på deg i bloggen min! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

The village Milicz, Poland

Photo from the village of Milicz, Poland