BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Creativ card crev - All that sparkle




















The challenge over at creativ card crev is called all that sparkel.
Yes, I'm totally in love with my new angel stamp. One of my cardfriends had her birthday last week , I thought this angel would be perfect for her, because she love angels. I had som old angel paper I thought would be perferct for the card. I've used my storyteller roses, an old button with the organza ribbon and  lots of small bling around the image. In one corner I put a pearl swirl  and in the other a hearth . Charm, made by love is from Kort og Godt.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! That image is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda, that angel image is gorgeous! I love how you have torn the edges of the paper and gone for shabby chic perfection! A beautiful card my sweet, I am sure your friend was delighted, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, wonderful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Linda

    This card is wondeful and you have some really inspirational work on your blog. So pleased I found you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday