BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, July 5, 2015

My creative backpacker trip to Denmark

Two weeks ago I attended a weekend class with Bettina Holst i Denmark. I took the class cause I obvious love her style and also to make the transition from small canvases and Art Journal book to big canvases easier in some way. On the Friday I arrived early in Copenhagen and spent the day with my niece Miranda. She's just finished her Master of Arts in Design at KADK so you can only imagine how proud I am. This is some of her work that will be shown at the graduation exhibition that will be open until August 16. The adresse is Danneskiold-Samsøes Alle 51, 1436 København 


Here we are having fun in one of Copenhagen's many fashion shops

Copenhagen is full of inspiration



This is how I was travelling, backpacker and with public transport. Here I am on the train, on my way to Haslev and Bettina Holst



Some pictures from the paint class









I managed to finished 1 small picture at the class, the other 4 that is slightly bigger, need a lot more work done to it.

Some inspiration picture from the studio and check out the fantastic wall in the bedroom where I was sleeping. Handmade by Bettina.



Thank you Bettina and all the girls who was attending the class, I had great fun and got a lot of inspiration with me back to Norway.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Birgit's Mixed Media Art Crew

I'm doing the happy dance this week! Finally I can share this fantastic great news. I've been asked to join  Birgit's ...