BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Monday, March 17, 2014

GA newslette march

This is my project for the GA newsletter in march. We now send out twice a month and I had mine in the second letter. If you don't already subscribe to it I highly suggest you do. Lots of various ways of inspiration from the design team.  Please visit the Gauche Alchemy blog for more information about the subscription.  Wishing you all a beautiful and creative week.

3 mixed media cards made with lots of yummy products from the Gauche Alchemy shop , Umwow Studio, and Art Anthology 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday