BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Monday, March 17, 2014

GA newslette march

This is my project for the GA newsletter in march. We now send out twice a month and I had mine in the second letter. If you don't already subscribe to it I highly suggest you do. Lots of various ways of inspiration from the design team.  Please visit the Gauche Alchemy blog for more information about the subscription.  Wishing you all a beautiful and creative week.

3 mixed media cards made with lots of yummy products from the Gauche Alchemy shop , Umwow Studio, and Art Anthology 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Birgit's Mixed Media Art Crew

I'm doing the happy dance this week! Finally I can share this fantastic great news. I've been asked to join  Birgit's ...