BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Friday, April 5, 2013

Celebrate spring!

Friday and weekend. The sun has been shining for weeks here in Norway, not a common sight at this time of the year. It looks like we will have some rain this weekend and i know the farmers are very happy about that fact. We are also celebrating spring in the PaperHausMagazine blog. I've made two tags and if you follow the link you will find out how I made them. Wishing everybody a fantastic weekend.



5 comments:

  1. Loving your fab tags Linda. Oooh I wish we had lots of sunshine its been bitter cold here in the UK. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Linda! So pretty, so artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I never would've guess these were by you! I love how diverse your style and your work are. These tags are simply beautiful and perfect to welcome spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your AJ looking tags. Love the word of wisdom on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous tags my friend...

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday