BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Skissedilla #195

Sunday morning and we already have a new sketch up for you at SkissedillaThis is my take on sketch #195 and hope you will check out the sketch and hope you have time to play with us. 


In Norway we have the perfect weather for stay inside and be creative, heavy wind and very very cold. I will be working on my school project, designing a High End Magazine. Lots of work, but I love doing it.


3 comments:

  1. Love how you can make somthing so simple and still be so eyecatching. The use and choise of colours are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Linda! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page and I love that sunset photo...

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday