BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Sunday, September 2, 2012

Skissedilla 174 - JOY

Sunday and another sketch is out at skissedilla. Sketch #174 is made by Nabon. 
I've been playin with some goodies from the Gauche Alchemy kit Show stoppers.
I love the yellow paper and the black music paper and I am very happy with the final result. Another page for our wedding album is done :-) 

The beautiful chipboard frame is from Scrap Matrix and I painted it with black cracle paint.
Hope you will find the time to play with us !


7 comments:

  1. Denne falt jeg bare helt for - fantastisk oppsett, herlig farge (jeg elsker gult!!) og splashene med svart var helt perfekt!!!

    klem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjempestilig side - herlig farge og kule spalsh! Like it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page! Love the black and yellow combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page. I love the paint splash.. GREAT PAGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful LO! Love all the splashes :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday for June

Her er mitt juni prosjekt laget til Crew Member Wednesday for Birgit Koopsen , sjekk bloggen hennes for link til video og flere bilder...