BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Thursday, February 10, 2011

ATC swap

Some weeks ago I did an ATC swap with Wendy who runs ATC swap for crafters living in the USA. I could not join that swap, but was lucky to do a swap with Wendy and this is what I received from her.
Our theme where white and snow.


I received a beautiful card, a wall hanging, a tag and some goodies to play with.



and look at these two beautiful ATC, stunning.

Please visit Wendys blog here 

I send her these ATC, with som goodies to play with of course.



Thank you Wendy, I'll do it again, any time :-)






2 comments:

  1. wow Linda, gorgeous swops. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a pretty good swap.. I know I love the ATC you had made for me!!

    Hope you are having a great week!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

The village Milicz, Poland

Photo from the village of Milicz, Poland