BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Friday, July 16, 2010

A box full of fairies and flowers

Thanks to OJ for inspired med to alter this Lipton tea box.
I've bought the patternpaper from Cherry on top almost a year ago, but I couldn't find any brandname on it. All the fairies are from my first prize over at That's just so cute. 

I've used Tim Holtz box feet and hitch fasteners. I've decorated the front and the sides with gold stickles and thin gold ribbon.

Flowers from Prima and Wild Orchid. Leaves are from a candy I won.

The backside of the box

The box opens and there are room for hiding treasures.

The box are for these challenges :

9 comments:

  1. Nydelig eske med lekker dekor! Takk for at du deltar på vår første utfordring hos WOC - lykke til!
    Klem, Lena K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Linda this is gorgeous. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det var riktig så lekkert! Flott dekorert. Takk for at du deltar på NordSalten Hobbyklubbs utfordring.

    -DT Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flott eske!! Digger de "føttene" du har brukt...de er tøffe!!

    Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår hos NsHk!!

    Klem
    Plundis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet box! Completely cute. Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Fairy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastisk flott og veldig kjekt med "føttene". Du er knallkreativ!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nydelig boks du har laget. Aldri sett de føttene var bare få flotte. Må vel kanskje ned i skapet å se litt jeg også :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so very sweet! i love flower fairies -- when i was a little girl my grandmother send me a collection of them in accordion book form -- they were just precious! i adore the feet and flowers on your box too. fantastic work!!

    thank you also for your sweet comments on my blog. you are so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kjempe fin eske med stilige føtter.
    tusen takk for at du deltar på NSHKs utfodring.
    Klem Tone

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Teabag Art - Follow your heart - Crew Member Wednesday

This month I made a collage as my project for Crew Member Wednesday , follow the link to Birgit Koopsen blog where you'll find more pi...